
www.meridianmagazine.com
As luck would have it when I was trying to take some beautiful photos I noticed my camera would not work, I had forgotten to put the card back in so I am borrowing some photos from google.
We went to the visitor's center and as Michael and the kids were watching some video clips, I sat down to wait for them, a set of sister missionaries stopped and said "you look tired" then proceeded to have me read Mosiah 3:7 scripture out of the Book of Mormon, (7 And lo, he shall suffer temptations, and pain of body, hunger, thirst, and fatigue, even more than man can suffer, except it be unto death; for behold, blood cometh from every pore, so great shall be his anguish for the wickedness and the abominations of his people.) and gave me a spiritual thought. I told Michael later that it was the perfect way to approach a "tired" looking mom.

picasaweb.google.com
It is such a wonderful time of year. The Christmas season always feels me with hope and that whatever we are struggling with in our lives, we have a Savior who loves us and He came to this earth to die for us. He gave us the gift of life and what could fill us with more joy and hope at this Christmas season. I am grateful for all my blessings and most importantly I am grateful for my Savior.

1 comment:
What a great post! I haven't been to the lights yet--maybe we'll go tonight. You should've called me...we could have met there!!!! Waaaaaa.
I think you have a deal, missy, with the trade of your gingerbread template for some cookies. Except I'm not going to do more gingerpeople cookies this year! How 'bout another treat? I am coveting that template.
People say you look tired???? They TOTALLY deserve a 2am crank call. I'll help ya.
Post a Comment