Well, once again I am doing a monthly synopsis and this time I am going to use my pregnancy as an excuse. Instead of doing productive things I slept the entire month away.
Our biggest news is that I found out I was pregnant, we are calling him Tag (Tag-a-long) I wanted to call it the straggler but Michael thought that was rude so he came up with Tag. I actually found out at the beginning of April but officially let the news out over memorial day. I have been trying to talk myself into being happy. I thought I was well out of diapers and formula, I guess not! Anyway, the baby will come around the end of November, we think by c-section so I will pick my date.
The best news was that Michael graduated from college. Yippee!! He is now working full-time at Direct Communications in Rockland. He is working as an accountant. It is great having him out of school, it was a tough year he had night classes and working part-time in Rockland so he was gone a lot. We are very proud of him!
Payton played baseball all this month his team did really well. Payton is becoming a good little baseball player. I like going to his games they are fun and it was fun to see Payton do so well and get better. He loves baseball but glad is to see it over because he is ready to go golfing with grandpa Don.
We went on our annual camping trip to Antelope up by Arco for Memorial day. I go and laze around, roast hot dogs and read. It's great fun! There are a ton of kids and they just go and ride 4-wheelers and play games you never see them except when they need food or the bathroom. We spent 4 days up there and it was real nice.
We came back from camping and went back to school for a couple of days then we headed off to Costa Rica for vacation. We took the kids and had a great time, I LOVED it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
First and foremost, YAHOOOOO! I am so excited that I can't wait. Laci don't feel bad I just found out today, because I am the retarded little sister that didn't even notice the sidebar. Eryn had to tell me at Paytons birthday. They were telling me about ziplining through the jungle and how Julie didn't get to go because she is pregnant. My response was no really why didn't you do it. DUH read the blog. I am a little slow. I do have to say though that I can't wait it has been a long time since the Lenon family has had a fresh one. I am very happy for you, Julie!
Julie! I haven't commented on your blog yet, but here I am now! Anyways, my Mom just told me the other day about your pregnancy and I am so excited for you! And that is fun you were able to go to Costa Rica. I hope you post some pictures!
WEre are the pix from the trip?
Haha! (to Lauri's post)
And I really REALLY like the name Tag, and the tag-along part is funny too. I agree with the above post, where are the pics?? I bet Costa Rica was awesome.
You'll have so much fun with this one, and think of all the help you'll have. You have to share when you know whether your getting a boy or a girl!
This is all you're going to say about Costa Rica??? What the crap! More details! More photos!
And this is fabulous that you're expecting. I too slept the month away, if that makes you feel any better. In fact, Max informed his primary teacher that all I do is nap and hog the couch and watch Food Network and hog the tv.
Nice.
Post a Comment