
"O, remember, my son, and learn wisdom in thy youth; yea, learn in thy youth to keep the commandments of God. Yea, and cry unto God for all thy support; yea, let all thy doings be unto the Lord, and whithersoever thou goest let it be in the Lord; yea, let all thy thoughts be directed unto the Lord; yea, let the affections of thy heart be placed upon the Lord forever."
Alma 37:35-36
Alma 37:35-36
I got this from Holly's blog. I really enjoy reading her SSS they are always wonderful. This week I really liked so I pasted it here, hope you enjoy. Thanks, Holly.

2 comments:
Thanks for stopping by and for the compliment! I'm so glad that you like Silent Scripture Sunday. Feel free to use your own favorite scriptures as well.
Let me know when you get your book blog up and running as I'd love to check it out. Are you on Goodreads?
That was nice because I didn't go to church today (home with sick kids) and I needed some spritual up life. hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment