15 January 2008

Tuesday Tell All

I love winter!! I wish it would snow at least 3 feet, that way I could have an excuse to get all comfy and cozy with a good book and cup of hot chocolate.
So, if I could go on vacation right now, this is where I would like to go...
Alaska

I think it would be a kick in the pants to go north and stay in an ice hotel.



But one of my favorite places on earth is Vermont.

I am not really a summer person because I hate being HOT. In the winter you can always get warm. In the summer you can only take off so many clothes!

However, I could be persuaded with a bag of books and a cool drink....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! Talk aboutn vacations! When you go let me know so I can tag along with you! I need a vacation so bad and the sad thing is school just started and I a, not going to go anywhere but the LIBRARY!!!

crystal said...

Ice Hotel?! Weird! I'm with you--I'd go anywhere with a bag of books.